Existing customers at Rizk Casino Scandinavia will be delighted to find out that the Rizk Races give them a daily competition to look forward to. The Rizk casino slot tournaments give players all the action they could hope for with major prizes waiting for you.
This free-to-join tournament is run twice a day with cash prizes + Free Spins available every day. Believe us if we tell you that Rizk Races are anything but an average competition. Here is everything you need to know about the most entertaining online casino race out there.
How to play at Rizk Casino
Signing up and making your first wager only takes a few minutes, all you have to do is:
Press the sign-up button and fill in your details to easily create your free Rizk Casino account.
Deposit your funds and double your money by claiming the welcome offer bonus.
Find all your favorite casino games such as slots, roulette, blackjack, and for almost unlimited entertainment!
About Rizk Races
Rizk Races are organised twice a day, 7 days a week by this Nordic online casino. Joining the race is fully free and can be easily done. All you need to do to get started at this casino is to visit the Rizk Races page which is self-explanatory and will let you participate in the race. There are different wager-free prizes waiting for the very best players and the idea is to accumulate as many points as possible throughout the duration of the tournament.
Rizk Races works with a leaderboard where the top list will be shown and the prizes that are won by the best players on the board. There is one Main Race per day, starting at 12:00 CET that offers up a first prize of €150 (or the equivalent) + 200 FS on the popular slot game Gates of Rizk (Pragmatic Play). The main Race is also free to join, goes on for a period of 6 hours and will be held for different games with the selected titles available on the Rizk Races page. Every user with an account at Rizk Casino is entitled to participate.
How to join a Rizk Race?
Rizk Races can be joined by players who have a verified online account at Rizk Casino. Below, we will briefly touch upon the steps that need to be followed to join a Rizk Race:
- To take part in a Rizk Race, you can easily click on the ‘Rizk Race’ button that can be found in the left-hand menu.
- After this, you will see a table of all the latest Rizk Races as well as an overview of the races yet to begin.
- For the Rizk Races that still need to begin, it is recommended to check the requirements for participating as well as the selected games for the next race.
- Next, click the ‘Join’ button to confirm your participation.
- There is also an option to Auto-Opt-in which is particularly interesting for those who want to always play as it avoids the need to click ‘Join’ on every single race.
- Furthermore: there are different tabs that provide you with the details about your Race Histories as well as the tournament’s terms and conditions.
These races are available for most countries, including Scandinavian countries. Players who reside in the United Kingdom, however, will not be able to partake in the races.
Rizk Race Leaderboard
As with many online casino tournaments, the Rizk Race also works with a leaderboard adding to the overall excitement. Players will see their username on the leaderboard and the prizes connected to their position on the leaderboard. The Rizk Race Leaderboard can be seen on the right-hand side of your screen and is easily displayed by clicking on the Race logo. The board gives participants a convenient overview of how many spins and how much time is left before the race ends. The idea for the player is obviously to get their username as high as possible on the list as this is where the top prizes can be found.
Prizes are awarded based on points with the leaderboard keeping you updated in real-time of the progress and the prizes waiting for you. The points in the Rizk Races are calculated as follows and should be easy to understand. This is what you’ll need to know:
- 10 points from each win.
- 30 points from 3 wins in a row.
- 40 points from 3 losses in a row.
- 300 points from win wins (x10 the original bet).
- With your participation, inclusion of your user name and possible display of this name in the leaderboard is accepted by the player.
- Rizk Races need to be joined before their start time. Players who are late will not be allowed to participate in the race.
- Only selected casino games count towards the end score of the Race.
- Participants will have a total of 250 spins to get the highest possible score. After each 250 spins a new attempt will begin. Throughout the timeframe of the tournament, players are allowed as many attempts as they like. Out of the attempts, the highest score will be counted.
- If attempts of 250 spins are not fully completed, the participant’s current score or the highest previous attempt will be used instead.
- In the event of a draw where players finished the Rizk Race with the same score, the winner is the player who achieved the final score first.
- Potential prizes are immediately credited to your Rewards Section after the race.
- In case technical issues arise and the Rizk Race can not be completed, the race will be declared invalid.
- Selected Rizk Races run on specific slot games which are selected before the start of each Rizk Race. For all other Rizk Races, all casino games can apply with the following games excluded:
- Table Games, All Live Dealer Casino Games, 3 Reel Slot Games, Video Poker, Castle Builder Slot, Feature Collect Slot Games, Gamble Feature Slot Games (games with post-game features that allow the player to gamble the winnings from that spin), Genii Games.
- Customers from the United Kingdom are not able to view or take part in the Rizk Races.
Please note that the previously mentioned terms and conditions can be updated without previous notice so it is always advised to check these out before you participate in a new race. The terms can change according to your region.